Northampton Saints are a club steeped in heritage, which we are proud to share through our brand new five week programme.
Our engaging and interactive content covers both local area and world heritage and boasts strong curriculum links to World Wars.
Sessions run across five weeks, with each class receiving 10 hours in total. Each week, groups will receive one hour theory delivered by our Foundation education staff and a one hour practical rugby session, with Heritage links, from the Northampton Saints community coaching team.
The programme is suitable for those in key stage two and all sessions are delivered within your school. With two members of staff in attendance, we ask to work with a minimum of two classes, to enable us to run our sessions on a rotation basis.
Areas of focus
- Who are Northampton Saints and the clubs history
- Edgar Mobbs & The Mobbs’ Own (Local Area and WW1)
- Frank Anderson (Black history)
- Key Saints players’ in history
- Arthur ‘Freddie’ Blakiston (WW1)
- Take part in an adapted version of the Blakiston challenge
If you would like more information, or to book your place, please email [email protected]