HITZ is Premiership Rugby’s flagship employability and education programme, supporting young people to make positive changes in their life.
Delivered nationally by Premiership Rugby’s shareholder clubs, the HITZ programme uses the values of rugby to develop the personal, life and employability skills of young people.
If you’re aged 16-19 and looking for an alternative education provider to improve your employability, earn qualifications. or looking for guidance on your next steps, the HITZ programme is the perfect relaxed environment for you.
Taught and in partnership with YMCA our friendly HITZ tutors will be with you every step of the way and be your biggest champions, to support and see you succeed!
Why join the HITZ programme?
- Structured timetable creating consistency and stability
- HITZ can support you to change your life and change your future
- Boost confidence and self esteem
- Gain Maths and English qualifications
- Complete a City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Employability
- Variety of local work experience opportunities
- Engaging workshops to support with employment
- Build skills to become more work ready, with support on CV writing and getting a job
- Informative local guest speakers
- Fun enrichment activities
2021/2022 academic year
- 94% of participants followed positive progression routes through achieving a place within further education, training or employment.
- 100% functional skills pass rate in Maths and English.
- 34 hours of motivating, informative and creative workshops
Come and join the #HITZfamily! To find out more information and to make a referral please contact [email protected].