February’s game against Gloucester at cinch stadium at Franklin’s Gardens will see Northampton Saints Foundation celebrate their third Foundation Day, in partnership with Approved Business Finance and MPA.
The charity’s biggest fundraising event of the year will take place on Saturday 25 February, with the Gallagher Premiership clash kicking off at 2.45pm. Matchday will see a host of fundraising activities take place to raise awareness and important funds for the Foundation.
Financially independent from Northampton Saints, the Foundation needs to raise in excess of £400,000 this year through fundraising, grants and corporate partnerships to sustain its life-changing work.
Foundation Day is a vital part of this fundraising effort, with a total of over £60,000 being collected in 2022 thanks to the support of the loyal Saints and Bristol fans, Foundation supporters and the local community.
“Foundation Day is an incredibly important event to help spread awareness of the Foundation’s life-changing work, as well as raising funds so we can continue to make a lasting change to people’s lives,” said Catherine Deans, Managing Director at Northampton Saints Foundation.
“We support some of the country’s most vulnerable people, those who need additional guidance, and children within mainstream schools.
“We help these young people to enjoy learning, re-engage with education, pass exams, find employment and improve their social and emotional wellbeing.”Catherine Deans, Managing Director at Northampton Saints Foundation
Four months into the new academic year, the Foundation has worked with over 2,400 people through heritage events and social inclusion / education programmes. This number will grow considerably throughout the year, as the Foundation uses the power of sport and the values of rugby to inspire, support and educate people, giving every participant in their programmes the chance for a positive future.
With a schedule of activities planned for the day to be released in the upcoming weeks, the matchday crowd can expect a host of fundraising activities, an auction and a raffle with some incredible prizes, as well as chances to meet Northampton Saints’ players in the Supporter Village.
Deans added: “Each year we see a significant rise in people who need our support. With a rise in numbers comes increased costs in venues, staff and the services we are able to provide – which is why days like Foundation Day are so important.
“I’d like to thank Foundation partners Approved Business Finance and MPA, who are supporting the event. We can’t wait to see everyone there on Saturday 25 February!”
Tickets for Northampton Saints vs Gloucester are already on sale, and supporters can already get the fundraising started by selecting the option to donate to the Foundation for all ticket purchases – everyone who donates upon ticket purchase will be entered in a draw to win a signed Saints ball.
SAINTS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS / 6 GAMES, 1 TICKET PURCHASERS:
- All remaining regular season home Gallagher Premiership games are included in your package.
- You can purchase extra tickets for the clash from 12pm on Monday 9 January, during a four-day presale window where you will also enjoy an exclusive 20% discount rate.
- Please ensure you are logged in to your ticketing account using your membership number to purchase online.
- Those who have purchased a Membership for the 2022/23 season – available now for £20 adult and £10 junior* – can secure their early-access tickets from 12pm on Wednesday 11 January, during their two-day presale window – with Members’ tickets also subject to an exclusive 20% discount during the window.
- Please ensure you are logged in to your ticketing account using your membership number (found on your original purchase receipt) to purchase online.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS:
- All remaining tickets will go on general sale in the Early Bird window from Friday 13 December – with a 15% discount applied to ticket prices for a two-week period.
GENERAL SALE TICKETS:
- Tickets will then rise to full price at 11.59pm on Friday 27 January.
- Please note, ticket prices will rise by a further £3 (per ticket) if purchased on a matchday.