An auction featuring signed items from Northampton Saints players', unique experiences and memorabilia has gone live to support the Foundation’s biggest fundraising event of the year – Foundation Day.
An auction has been set up to raise much needed funds for the Foundation so they can continue to give every person the chance for a positive future through a variety of education and social inclusion programmes.
Sue Wright, Fundraising and Grants Officer said “Foundation Day is an important part of our year as we are aiming to raise around £40k. We have been delighted with the support we have recieved from current and past players as well as local businesses who have donated some fantastic auction lots, there really is something for everyone, so please do have a look and see if there is something you would love to own. Every penny raised will help us to support young people.”
Follow the link HERE or click on the items below.
1. Signed match-day worn Northampton Saints shirts (excluding number 10)
2. James Grayson signed and framed 2018-19 shirt
3. Signed and framed Saints 2008/2009 shirt
4. Signed and framed Saints 2013/2014 shirt
5. Signed and framed Lewis Ludlam boot
6. Signed and framed framed Alex Mitchell boot, left foot
7. Signed and framed Alex Mitchell boot, right
8. Fraser Dingwall uniquely designed boots worn for the Foundation Day match 2023
9. Limited edition 2021 signed Wales shirt
10. Dan Bigger Wales shirt
11. Courtney Lawes England shirt
12. Signed England Women's World Cup rugby shirt
13. Signed Loughborough Lightning rugby top
14. Signed England Women's long sleeve top
15. Signed 2013-14 Movember Year Book
16. Signed England t-shirt issued to George Furbank
17. England kit issued to George Furbank
18. Barbarians polo shirt, signed by Tom Wood
19. Unique, framed and signed Foundation sock, worn by Tom Wood during his final appearance with the Barbarians at cinch Stadium at Franklin's Gardens
20. Enjoy watching Saints play, with Tom Wood
21. Morning for four on the gallops in Newmarket
22. Pizza class with Ethan and Alex Waller
23. Kicking session with Fin Smith and James Grayson
24. Spend a morning with Phil Dowson and his coaching team, watching a training session and have lunch with him and the players
25. Table for 10 at the End of Season Dinner
26. Box for 16 people for the last home game of the season
27. Table for 10 in Champions
28. Boys three day rugby camp at Stowe
29. Girls five day rugby camp at Stowe
30. Hand crafted Saints footstool
31. Two pairs of sunglasses from Tompkins Knight and Son Optometrists
32. Boost - Annual pass
33 - 78 lots provided by The Exceed Group
Auction closes 8pm on 25 February. Winners will be contacted by Exceed within 48 hours to take payment. Once payment has been taken, arrangements will be made to receive prizes. Please view the terms and conditions on each lot, for addtional information please click HERE.
When the auction closes, your credit card will automatically be charged only if you have won an item and/or made a donation. You will then be sent a text and email notification with a confirmation of your payment.
The Foundation are also holding a raffle with tickets available to purchase from Foundation representatives on Foundation Day, click HERE to view prizes.