Schools and alternative settings can save money by booking the Foundation’s education programmes for the 23/24 academic year, if they book before 31 July.
Targeted to the PE and Sport Premium five indicators, the Foundation’s curriculum-based programmes use the power of sport and the values of rugby to support the physical, social and emotional development of thousands of children each year.
All programmes provide opportunities for cross-curricular learning, linking to PESSPA (Physical Education, School Sport & Physical Activity) and include key indicators from the Sports Premium.
Designed to help children to improve motor skills, build character, support their cognitive development or improve social behaviours, our programmes can be tailored to suit your learners needs and incorporate your own school values.
The Foundation’s education programmes:
- Aim to reduce the risk of exclusion or disengagement from education, our programmes range from;
- Five-week intervention programmes offering external sensory circuits sessions and onsite development of key fine and gross motor skills
- Programmes delivered in partnership with Northampton Saints Community team covering core curriculum subjects from science, PHSE and numeracy
- Six-week programmes helping children to develop knowledge of the core values and how they are applied in and support real-life situations
- Talks and assemblies covering both local area and world heritage
For more information on our education programmes or to book your school for the 23/24 academic year please [email protected] and quote 'SEP23'.